184.108.40.206. About the Sixmile Creek
- East of the St. Johns River in St. Johns County
- Primary Land Use: Forested/Wetland
- Current TMDL reports: Mercury
- Not included in 2016 Verified List of Impaired Waters
- WBID Area: 59.5 sq. mi.
- Beneficial Use: Class III F (Recreational – Freshwater)
220.127.116.11. Data sources
No water quality data for Sixmile Creek were available in WIN or STORET since 2015. Historically, dissolved oxygen levels in Sixmile Creek were relatively low compared to other tributaries. Chlorophyll-a and silver levels exceeded WQC in the past, but both had been decreasing. The last reported silver and chlorophyll-a measurements were from 2011 and 2015, respectively.
No recent measurements were available in WIN or STORET between 2016 and 2018 for the following parameters:
- Dissolved oxygen
- Total phosphorus
- Total nitrogen
- Fecal Coliform
Historical water quality data for these parameters in Sixmile Creek are available in previous versions of the River Report.